As promised here is part 2! I did part 1 here! Go read it! Since it is monday lets just say this stuff is all marvelous because it really is!! Enjoy!
7. I am running more than I ever have before! I have ran about 3, 40+ mile weeks in the past month. I may do a 10 mile run with Levi Fox and Jon tomorrow morning! (edit: I wrote that Friday but I actually ended up doing 10.1 in 1:15 but I still felt great. Some guys asked if anybody would do 3 more miles and I said why not! If the world is going to end I am at least having done a half marathon! Overall time counting the two minute break was around 1:40, a pace of around 7:38 not even racing!)
7.(2) I am definitely considering stopping tennis and just being a runner. I have to make my decision soon. Hopefully meeting with my counselor Monday will help me decide.
8. I am less than a month away from going to LA for my modeling thing. I have 3 more days of school with exams. I go to Maryland with my mom till Christmas then with my dad for a “surprise” trip until school starts again. When I go back it’s a three day week, then I go a week in LA!
9. A couple months ago I wanted to try get in super good “looking” shape like back when I lifted, but I just don’t have the motivation, I am a runner, not a lifter! Running for months got me amazing abs before so I’m hoping it happens again. Sadly I can’t run with anybody for about two weeks and that equals zero motivation sadly. I may have found a running group for a couple days and I am going to call them up!
10. I keep say I need to do core workouts everyday. I don’t always get around to it. Sometimes I just don’t run or do anything really. I eat a lot of food. I was thinking I should cut down to lose my little belly fat. BUT THAT IS STUPID! *HA*HA*HA* I laugh because I can’t believe I was thinking that a couple months ago!!
11. I hope to get some jobs or get noticed in L.A but not by compromising my health.
12. I am looking for run groups in Maryland and L.A. for when I am there. The best would be finding a race like a half marathon!
14. I ran 12k on 12/12/12.
15. With running so much I have run out of energy chews/gels I got as samples from Hammer Nutrition, I will eventually review them. Anyway is there any runners out there? What are your favorite energy supplements for long runs?
16. After my half marathon run Saturday I got a big pain au chocolat and maple scone.
7. What is your favorite type of weather?
I can’t say I have a favorite type of weather. Somewhere between 55-80 degrees and sunny. I like hot summer days but not all year long!
8. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten (or drunk)?
I can’t think of a strangest thing I have had. I try really anything and sometimes things that are strange but I can’t answer this sorry!
9. What is your favorite school subject?
Math is the worst, I like learning the science of the world, I love reading and am so-so about writing. My favorite subject is History, I love learning about why things are how they are today in the world and cultures.
10. Do you prefer to exercise indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors, I can not run inside and outside I feel free! The only thing I do inside is lifting, but as read in #9 I dont do that often!
11. What is one of your favorite quotes?
If you have exams like me good luck!!